The Centre for Peaceful Solutions is a social change charity with a vision of a society able to live in harmony with its values without violence and abuse.
By working with people who experience conflict and violence in families, organisations and communities, we have developed The Dialogue Road Map – a framework for nonviolent communication which creates effective relationships, mutual respect, self responsibility and shared accountability.
- Couples, Families and Parenting
- Connecting with Children and Young People
- Divorce and Separation
- Gang Related Rivalries
- Neighbourhood Disputes
- Victim / Offender work
- Mediation and Dispute Resolution
- Mental health, Addictions and Substance misuse
- Mental Healthcare
- Ex-offender rehabilitation
- Suicide Prevention